Nidhi Saxena, Kishore Babu Nampalle, Balasubramanian Raman: Semantic segmentation of multispectral images using res-seg-net model, Proceedings of IEEE 14th International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC), February 3-5, 2020, San Diego, California, USA. (Published)
Kishore Babu Nampalle
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
Research areas: Medical Image Processing, Machine Learning.
I am a senior researcher at IIT Roorkee, on the cusp of completing my doctoral studies under the esteemed guidance of Professor Balasubramanian Raman in the Computer Science and Engineering department. My academic prowess has been recognized through a litany of prestigious awards and scholarships, including the Prathibha award in 2006, merit scholarships from the Andhra Pradesh government, and exceptional performance on the EAMCET and GATE tests. My research has garnered widespread recognition and support, including funding from esteemed institutions such as the Ministry of India, DORA IITR, and Microsoft Research. My contributions to the field have been acknowledged through numerous publications in reputable journals and conferences, cementing my position as a trailblazing researcher in the field. In addition to my research achievements, I possess extensive teaching experience and have had the privilege of mentoring numerous graduate and postgraduate students, imparting my knowledge and fostering their academic growth.
- Ph.D., Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Roorkee.
- M.Tech., Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Roorkee.
Awards and Honors
- Received MHRD fellowship from Govt. of India for my doctoral research at IIT Roorkee.
- Attended and presented my research paper in 14th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC 2020), which was held on Feb 3-5, 2020, in San Diego, California, USA.
- Got US visa with 10 years validity i.e valid upto January 15,2030.
- Received Microsoft research funds from IIT Roorkee to attend IEEE International Conference.
- Received Alumni Funds from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee to Present my Research paper in International Conference.
- Got merit scholarship for securing first rank in Secondary School Examination at district level from Indian Bank.
- Awarded a certificate of merit for scoring in General Knowledge Talent Test.
- Awarded a certificate for participating in Ethical Hacking as an active participant.
- Received the Honorarium from District collector for securing the Highest marks in SSC Public Examination.
Kishore Babu Nampalle , Raman B.: An efficient approach for skin lesion segmentation using dermoscopic images: A deep learning approach. Proceedings of 5th IAPR International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing, December 4-6, 2020, pp. 430–439, Springer. (Published)
Kishore Babu Nampalle , Raman B. An efficient multi-functional deep learning model for effective medical image classification using skin lesion database, Proceedings of IEEE 5th International Conference on Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval (MIPR), August 2-4, 2022 (pp. 425-429), IEEE. (Published)
Goyal, P., Raj, A., Kumar, P. and Kishore Babu Nampalle, 2022, August. Automatic Evaluation of Machine Generated Feedback For Text and Image Data, Proceedings of IEEE 5th International Conference on Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval (MIPR), August 2-4, 2022, (pp. 413-418), IEEE. (Published)
Kishore Babu Nampalle, Shriansh Manhas and Balasubramanian Raman, Medical image security and authenticity via dual encryption, Applied Intelligence, Springer, April 2023. (Published)
Kishore Babu Nampalle, Anshul Pundhir, Pushpamanjari Ramesh Jupudi, and Balasubramanian Raman, Towards Improved U-Net for Efficient Skin Lesion Segmentation, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, April 2023. (Under Revision)
Kishore Babu Nampalle, Pradeep Singh, Vivek Narayan Uppala, and Balasubramanian Raman, Transcending Grids: Point Clouds and Surface Representations Powering Cross-Domain Imaging, IEEE/ACM TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY AND BIOINFORMATICS, Dec 2023. (Communicated)
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Advanced Database Management System (ADBMS)
- Digital Logic Design (DLD)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python.